The UCF College of Arts and Humanities Alumni Chapter Scholarship was created to provide financial support for students in the College of Arts and Humanities. One (or more) award(s) up to $500 will be awarded for the next fall term.
- Have a minimum 3.0 overall GPA AND
- Be a current full-time student enrolled in the College of Arts and Humanities AND
- Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at UCF (undergrad: 12 credit hours/graduate: 9 hours) for the fall 2019 semester AND
- Demonstrate involvement in leadership, community service and/or extracurricular campus activities
- Activities Summary – Download the scholarship activities summary form
- Recommendation Letter – From a person other than a relative (i.e. Professor, supervisor, etc.)
- Essay of 250 words or less describing how this scholarship will aid in your future success at UCF.
- A completed and submitted scholarship application form via myUCF.
Winners may have a photo published on the CAH website.
Students can apply for this scholarship using myUCF.
- Log on to myUCF
- Navigate to: Student Self Service > Scholarship Application > Add a New Application
- On the subsequent page, you will see a list of scholarships for which you may be eligible. Choose the link for “CAH Alumni Chapter Scholarship.”
For more information about the myUCF application process, download the Scholarship Application eForm Student Reference guide.
Deadline: Thursday, March 1, 2019
- Awards and scholarships are considered a resource and must be included as a part of a student’s financial aid cost of attendance. If a scholarship exceeds your financial cost of attendance, a reduction to your financial aid may occur.
- Awards only apply to credits taken at UCF College of Arts and Humanities.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Azela Santana (407-823-1744 or Azela.Santana@ucf.edu).