Welcome to the UCF College of Arts and Humanities.
Our college is where university students nurture creativity and discover how culture provides context to their studies and to their lives. We foster an innovative environment that encourages cross-disciplinary collaborations and provides positive, high-impact student experiences in the arts and humanities for all UCF students.
The college comprises three schools, five departments and an interdisciplinary Ph.D. program, and provides more than 120 degree programs and areas of study for UCF students. Additionally, we are home to seven interdisciplinary areas of study and eight centers, institutes, and offices.
As you explore our college, you might want to check out:
- Aquifer, a digital component of The Florida Review that was recently launched by our English department
- How FIEA, our nationally-ranked graduate level game development program, is making “Games for Good“
- A wealth of information in the History department’s RICHES Mosaic Interface
- Texts & Technology, an innovative and interdisciplinary Ph.D. program
- UCF Celebrates the Arts, an annual festival of exhibits and performances by the School of Visual Arts and Design and School of Performing Arts
- Why programs like the NEA and NEH, which support the arts and humanities, matter
If you are a community member or alumni of the college, we hope you will join us at one of our many events.
There is a place for every person in the College of Arts and Humanities. We look forward to helping you find yours.