Adler Family Fund for Excellence
Scholarship for Graduate Students in Performing and Visual Arts
Graduate students in the UCF School of Visual Art & Design or the School of Performing Arts are eligible for scholarships worth up to $2,000. The winner will receive up to $1000 per semester over the course of two consecutive semesters beginning in the fall term.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the university (or will be enrolled in summer or fall 2017) as a full-time or part-time graduate student in the School of Visual Arts & Design (SVAD) or the School of Performing Arts (SPA).
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Students can apply for this scholarship using myUCF.
- Log on to myUCF
- Navigate to: Student Self Service > Scholarship Application > Add a New Application
- On the subsequent page, you will see a list of scholarships for which you may be eligible. Choose the link for "Adler Family Fund for Excellence Scholarship."
For more information about the myUCF application process, download the Scholarship Application eForm Student Reference guide.
Deadline: Friday, March 24, 2017
- Awards and scholarships are considered a resource and must be included as a part of a student's financial aid cost of attendance. If a scholarship exceeds your financial cost of attendance, a reduction to your financial aid may occur.
- Awards only apply to credits taken at UCF College of Arts and Humanities.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Ms. Wendy Sanchez (407-823-2251 or Wendy.Sanchez@ucf.edu) or Mr. Lyman Brodie (407-823-0743 or Lyman.Brodie@ucf.edu).